The board consists of six people: president, vice president (treasurer) and four more vice presidents.
On the 28st of September 2021 the general meeting elected the following persons:
- Prof. Dr. Ansgar Schwirtz, München (president)
- Frederik Borkenhagen, Heidelberg (vice president – treasurer)
- Dr. Uli Fehr, Karlsruhe (vice president – promotion of young academics)
- Prof. Dr. Bettina Wollesen, Hamburg (vice president – health & exercise)
- Prof. Dr. Petra Wolters, Vechta (vice president – education)
The next board will be elected in 2023.